Do you love Christmas?
Christmas is a time that you can hang out with family and spend time with friends. Also receive presents or even just food. Many people might not even celebrate Christmas.
The origin of Christmas is from the birth of baby Jesus. He soon receives presents and that’s were normally people also give gifts for Christmas.
- Jingle bells was the first song played in space.
- Jingle bells was also originally a Thanksgiving song too!
- The Christmas tree pickle was also a tradition to keep eager kids calm on Christmas morning.
- Most Americans spend around $1,500 on Christmas gifts each year.
- If you ever want to visit the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree, it has more than 25,000 lights!
- The tradition of putting up Christmas trees is more than 500 years old.