• Colorado is home to the worlds largest natural hot springs swimming pool.
• Colorado is also home to the world deepest hot springs.
• The highest paved road in the U.S resides within Colorado.
• Colorado is the only state in history to turn down the Olympics.
• The name Colorado means “color red.”
• “America the Beautiful” was written about Pikes Peak.
• 1/3 of the land in Colorado is owned by the United States Federal Government.
• Colorado has the highest mean altitude of any of the 50 states.
• Colorado is nicknamed the Centennial State.
• The tire clamp was created in Colorado.
One thought on “10 Fun Facts About Colorado”
Definetly LOVEEE Colorado 🙂 There is a lot of fun things to do.